Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: AT least one of Tenhawks site was updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going through old links and giving them one final check before removal,when one of tenhawk's returned a out of date certificate error.

After a little playing with the link I had a link with at least two stories showing an updated in July of 2020.

I did a very quick site search and didn't find the specific tenhawk thread I was thinking about so started a new thread.

almost forgot, this is the link to the webpage with the July Updates.

https://fanfic.tenhawkpresents.ink/index.php

hmelton
Thank you for the heads up.
The Department of Mysteries Day update was previously available on CaerAzkaban for many years, but HPZ wasn't.
my browser is throwing up an error/warning of possible hack attack, WTF MSEdge
Seamonkey also refused to let me go forward until I undertook a several-step process to force it to let me past its warnings and automatic redirect away.
(09-13-2020, 08:47 PM)Rajvik Wrote: [ -> ]my browser is throwing up an error/warning of possible hack attack, WTF MSEdge

Probably this:
(09-13-2020, 04:19 PM)hmelton Wrote: [ -> ]...when one of tenhawk's returned a out of date certificate error. ...

FireFox does a much better job of telling you why it gives these alerts than Edge or Chrome do, BTW.