Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A flash of silliness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This got stuck in my mind somehow. Maybe posting it will exorcise the silly thing.

"Douglas, do *not* ask me to wax poetical. My talents in that direction are akin to those of my namesake."
<snrk>
Another bit of silliness, caused by me cleaning up the "Cosplay Fan Art" page on ATT. Obviously this one will never happen in-story.

"Girls, a moment of your time, please."

"Certainly, Professor Sangnoir."

"Exactly what are you wearing?"
<snrk>, again.
One more, this time a single line:

"Shirley, you can't be Sirius."
"Why not, I mean, we have his hair and some polyjuice potion..."
<snrk>, for the third time.
"Mirror of Erised?" I immediately spotted the reference. "Shouldn't that be 'Mirror of 3яiz3b'?"
Mirror of Eris-apples, near enough.

As for silly ideas, well, this one is a litte more practical in terms of possible inclusion, but seems like a possibly interesting running gag> To put it simply, the Twins discover Doug's Finite Improbability Field effect, and playfully arrange to have as many peculiar wizardy things, potions, ingredients, etc. exposed to it as they can without getting too badly yelled at, just to see what happens. Eventually, his Fields starts playing back. Of course, being who they are and with the generally nonharmful but odd results, Gred and Forge are delighted.

And probably inspired.

(Other staff members' reactions are left as an exercise for the imagination Wink)