Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Nestflix - for films and TV that doesn't actually exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://nestflix.fun/

Someone's spent a lot of effort creating a "netflix" for fictional films and TV.
Of course, somebody needs to make sure every one of these is listed here...
And in the reverse!  Here's the Github repo.  She really needs an anime section.  Off the top of my head, we can get clips of:
  • Gekigangar 3 (Martian Successor Nadesico) - a whole episode basically
  • Stardust Witch Meruru (OreImo) - they went so far as to animate an opening sequence
  • Iron Striver (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) - another opening sequence here

Is there enough Kodomo no Omocha in Kodocha?  I read the manga so I'm not sure.
Kujibiki Unbalance (Genshiken) - THEY went so far as to animate full episodes.
Kujiki Unbalance from Genshiken also comes to mind as a show within a show. And possibly the bounty announcement segments from Cowboy Bebop?

(after googling) Huh, apparently some KujiUn OVAs were actually made, so it probably doesn't count. How about Captain Proton from ST:Voy?
(09-02-2021, 05:22 PM)Labster Wrote: [ -> ]Is there enough Kodomo no Omocha in Kodocha?  I read the manga so I'm not sure.

Enough to get stills and a sense of the show.  That it's based on a real live-action show helps.
Not anime: They also appear to be missing Beaver Creek and The Sword of Damacles [sic], both of which were shows made by "Pyramid Productions" in the Work Com Made in Canada.
The bounty show from "Cowboy Bebop" was "Big Shot." They're also missing "Mysterious Mysteries," the paranatural investigation show from "Invader Zim." And "The Uncle Mikey Show" from "Rock & Rule."