Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: We are not not amused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Usagi Tsukino is canonically 4'11".

Queen Victoria was 4'11".

Coincidence?  I think not!
well, it's always possible various Senshi incarnated several times over the centuries (usually not in the same place/time granted)
And this leads to one very confused sailor pluto when 15 different sailor moons show up at the same time because for some weird reason they all got born at the same time sharing the same soul or just copies of it.
If anything, I imagine it involves Victoria's granddaughter, Princess Charlotte. After all, the only difference between a Sailor Moon attack spell and a shady government espionage program is capital letters: BEAUTYSHOCK, SUPREMETHUNDER, TWINKLEYELL, AQUAILLUSION
...And now I'm visualizing Artemis with a cigar in his hand paw, sitting at a table in a smoky room with other members of the Silver Millennium Intelligence Division, transmitting orders to Agent Moon...
Usagi Tsukino and the Swiss Tournament?
Heh.
Tinker Sailor Soldier Spy
Weirdest Halloween episode ever.
Or Sailor Moon showing up in a black tux and driving an Austim Martain and ordering a drink and answers to Jamie Bond.....
(10-01-2022, 05:41 PM)ckosacranoid Wrote: [ -> ]Or Sailor Moon showing up in a black tux and driving an Austim Martain and ordering a drink and answers to Jamie Bond.....

My FireFox dictionary wants to correct that to "Autism Martian". Despite the fact that I have the homepage for the Aston Martin website open in another tab.
Ok, I forgot to go back and double-check my spelling on that one Rob...sigh.
It was more a comment on "Autism Martian". (Which would be a great name for a grunge-rock band.)
(09-20-2022, 10:55 PM)Labster Wrote: [ -> ]If anything, I imagine it involves Victoria's granddaughter, Princess Charlotte.  After all, the only difference between a Sailor Moon attack spell and a shady government espionage program is capital letters: BEAUTYSHOCK, SUPREMETHUNDER, TWINKLEYELL, AQUAILLUSION

As long as it's not NIGHTMAREGREEN....