Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Midterms and why they matter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CBC Analysis: Here are 7 things that could change after the U.S. midterms

Quote:Roe v. Wade might not have been overturned the way it was, in its entirety, if not for the result of the U.S. midterm election of 2014.

Quote:The parties recently agreed on bipartisan bills aimed at competing with China, and at helping Ukraine against Russia.

But if Republicans win either chamber, everything gets harder for Biden. Even passing a future Ukraine bill seems less certain, amid vocal opposition from some Republicans.

Quote:There are election deniers or conspiracy theorists running to become the chief electoral officer in almost every swing state.

If you're eligible to vote in the midterms, please vote. I don't care who you vote for, as long as you make your voice heard.
At this point, maybe we should've put some effort into some disinformation. Spend a few bucks on Facebooker or something.

I mean, how hard could it be to convince a few dozen people that voting was split accross two days, with designated days for each group of registered voters? Due to one particular groups fears of threats from Proud Boys and the like..... blame the cowardly libs for it.

Democrats on Day 1, Republicans on Day 2.

Probably too simple.

I mean, everyone else is playing dirty.
I just came back from my polling place. Glad to see a lot of people and the line was flowing smoothly.