Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Looking for a good online game store...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... not video games, but tabletop games. Not just RPGs (so DriveThruRPG is out), but board games and wargames. Searching at random I've found a couple, like Tabletop Game and Hobby and The Philly Game Shop, but before I settle on one (for a gift card to belatedly give a now-distant nephew I just learned I won't be seeing at the end of next week), I wanted to find out if anyone here had any places they've done business with in the past and would like to give more business.

Thanks!
I have used 3 Trolls Games and Puzzles before, but not recently.
I do almost all of my online game ordering from Miniature Market or Noble Knight Games.

MM often has good prices for current games and if you want to order something and wait to combine shipping with something else, they have a very nice Customer Hold feature.

NK caters heavily to the collector market, and does a lot of buying of used material, so it a good place to hunt for older stuff.
They will buy from you in bulk, but it'd best to wait for what you're selling to comes up in their 'Most Wanted' list (at least, for the game or publisher in question). Don't expect a great price, but it's a lot easier than dealing with ebaying individual or small-lot items. I dumped most of my old World of Darkness stuff on them and got abouit $300 in store credit (which was actually about what I'd wanted to get from it, so I was pretty happy.)
Thanks, guys!