Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A Tenchi Muyo Step?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's got to be asked. Tenchi Muyo is part of the OMB!universe. Bob, did you and Chris give it a passing thought? There is something to be said for two xovers for the price of one!
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Herr Bad Moon

I'd just feel so badly for Doug the second Washu gets a look at him and his chaos field. ---------------
Reality is a pie of which I do not require another slice.
-Shelly: Scary Go Round
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
I dunno... she might just take one look at him and decide he's more dangerous to her lab than Mihoshi is...
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Besides, he wouldn't be nearly as much fun as Tenchi. " Another scientific study? Go ahead, I've got body fluids to spare. Got a book I can read while you work?" No panic, no struggles, just a "what? again?" boredom. She'd just sit there and pout at the data.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Quote:
Besides, he wouldn't be nearly as much fun as Tenchi. " Another scientific study? Go ahead, I've got body fluids to spare. Got a book I can read while you work?" No panic, no struggles, just a "what? again?" boredom. She'd just sit there and pout at the data.
Dunno about that...I just re-looked at ep1 of OVA3...Washu was more aggressive than what the released North American version let on. She was offering to take a semen sample by either mouth, hand or cleavage. She even offered Tenchi the full treatment . So what happens if she decides to do the same thing to Doug?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
"Madam, I am married. A paper cup, a bathroom and a copy of the special metahuman issue of Penthouse will suffice, thank you."
(I have the DVD box set that came out a couple years back; I remember how simultaneously shocked and amused I was by the subtitling in that scene. However, if you ask me, I think the corresponding English dialogue, for all that it is far less graphic, is superior on a number of levels.)

-- Bob
---------

cpt kangarooski

I don't really think that superhero skin magazines would have such mundane names. Why Penthouse when you could have Secret Lair? Wink
--cpt k (who has the May '97 Elasto-girl issue in the back of the sock drawer)

-- Bob
---------
I thought Penthouse Magazine folded.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
No, just the page in the center.

-- Bob
---------

Skitz Warriors Alpha

Bob:
B>

Washu: You've got to work on your aim lover boy: It's got to go in if it's not going to get contaminated.

Smile
Skitz
Riiiiiiiiight.

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
Riiiiiiiiight.
Noah.
*Sound of a saw going back and forth*
Noah!
Somebody talking to me?
It's THE LORD, Noah!
Riiiiight.
{Snip a little bit of Cosby}
Why don't you just make it rain for forty days and forty nights, and wait for the sewers to back up?
Riiiiiiight.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Quote:
*Sound of a saw going back and forth*
"Zhwooba. Zhwooba."
Quote:
Noah.
You forgot the "ding!".
What? No, never heard the routine in my entire life. I just know what it's like when you're sawing some wood and the Lord decides to chat.

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
I don't really think that superhero skin magazines would have such mundane names. Why Penthouse when you could have Secret Lair? Wink
My superhero RPG actually had a release of a magazine called 'Playsquid'. (It was the culmination of a extended, torturous campaign in-joke sequence. )
There is also the two magazines "Uncaped - For Men" and Uncaped - For Women" whose natures should be obvious.Brazil has decided you're cute.

WengFook

stop stop! please! think of the little ones... Smile

Stephen Mann

What? No, never heard the routine in my entire life. I just know what it's like when you're sawing some wood and the Lord decides to chat.
Ah, yes, early Cosby. Very funny stuff.
God: "You've two males there, Noah. You'll have to take one out and bring in a female."
Noah: "I'm not bringing nothing in! You change one of them!"
God: "Come on, Noah, you know I don't work like that."