Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Okay, that was weird...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had my first Fenspace dream last night. Or rather, this morning, as I woke up from it before it could get too far, and the nightstand clock said 4:20 AM. Sadly, there was nothing really new or innovative that I could use in the dream, just a typical handwaved car/spacecraft.
Still weird and unexpected, though.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

Kokuten

just a sign of the sheer amount of 'cool' collected here.. Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
I had my first Fenspace dream last night. It wasn't the Fenspace-that-is, but there were several identifying elements, not least the bad guys being called 'boskone' but having modern day computers.
It was really, really horrific, and that despite being in the form of a manga - which is another first, Ive had celshaded dreams before, but never b&w still images.
I didn't wake up before I saw the expression in the girl's eyes. That was bad.
What happened after the Boskone organleggers decided they were too pretty to waste on something like her was worse.
Please, everyone, just stay away from grim distopian stuff, okay?
Please.
For Kikuko, if not for me.
If some one wants to write about a typically Japanese girl by that name being rescued at some point, even better, but I think I'm going to be poisoned on the setting for a while.
- CD is still shuddering and feeling sick[SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows