Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Qestions of the day/semibunnies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1: It is to wonder what the Senshi think of the fact that Wave Convoy has a big glowing crystal with rumored mystical abilities in his chest - he's mentioned the way it seems to nudge him along morally at times and the dreams he blames on it in public earshot a couple of times, and the only thing faster than Interwave is a rumor. Are there (Gearhead crossover, perhaps ala Noble Gundam from G-Fighter or the Virtual On units of similar design, maybe just via the ever popular Mobile Suit Girls concept) Sailor Cybertron? It would be his style to fabricate a suitably scaled cape and opera mask if he heard of such and go to a con as Autobot Kamen... once.
2:
... I had three, but then Autobot Kamen appeared silhouettted agaist the moon and threw a four foot long steel rose through my train of thought. D'oh. If I remember, I'll come back to it.

- CD
ETA: Okay, got one back. What if some of the "Boskone" are in fact Fen by the same definition as the rest of us... but they're the ones who fixate on the bad guys. Early TOS Klingons, TNG Romulans, Pulp Fiction, crime spree and slasher movies in general, historical (rather than Harlock/Sparrow) pirates, and the pimp/drug lord genre of rap, that kind of thing. No less disagreeable or evil, but not just generic organized-crime goons either.
- CD will admit to being strongly ninja and astronaut in ninja vs. pirate and astronaut vs. cave man, but accepts that the Pirates faction as such are based on the "Robin Hood in boats" theme and can work with thatSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
You know, Autobot Kamen might just be the only time A.C. ever does cosplay again (if she heard about it).
Autobot Kamen...

As to "Bad Dude" fen... Well it would certainly explain some of the Boskonian/Zwilnik advances...
Quote:
I had three, but then Autobot Kamen appeared silhouettted agaist the moon and threw a four foot long steel rose through my train of thought. D'oh. If I remember, I'll come back to it.
Oh, this had better not show up in any Fenspace story... but I'm going to share it anyway:
That distinctive voice came over the comm as a giant metal rose flew past the ship's front window. "Now, Sailor Stellvia!"
"What's with Wave Convoy?" asked Yayoi as she fired a second volley of kaboomite missiles at the Boskone base.
"Beats me," replied Leda.
Quote:
Okay, got one back. What if some of the "Boskone" are in fact Fen by the same definition as the rest of us... but they're the ones who fixate on the bad guys.
I'm not stealing this for the Girls Girls Girls Fenstagger, really - Bob will tell you that there's been something like it in the outline since Day One.

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Two words ...
"Sailor Starscream."

If you need it, the Brain Bleach is in the bathroom, next to the Tile Cleaner. Be sure not to get them mixed up.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Kokuten

AUTOBOT KAMEN! Defender of Truth, Justice, and The Love of Hardware!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979