Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Plot Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just barely begun to start reading the various Fenspace pieces, but after talking to Bob earlier tis evening, I had a fun idea that I figured I'd share.
It's a simple concept - slip Handwavium into the sprinkler system at the Museum of Flight in Seattle, WA, and then trigger it. There's _lots_ of interesting aircraft there, including an M-12/D-21 combo, and you'd get some interesting results...
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Quote:
It's a simple concept - slip Handwavium into the sprinkler system at the Museum of Flight in Seattle, WA, and then trigger it. There's _lots_ of interesting aircraft there, including an M-12/D-21 combo, and you'd get some interesting results...
There is a lot of neat Air craft in the lot across the street too.
Can we sneak in with a pressure washer and be off before the guards can blink, or does the 'Wavium need time to "Set".

Kokuten

Quote:
Can we sneak in with a pressure washer and be off before the guards can blink, or does the 'Wavium need time to "Set".

You crazy bastards, let's jack a fire truck and do this _right_.
I'll drive.
who wants to pop the access panels and 'wave the flight computers?Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Quote:
You crazy bastards, let's jack a fire truck and do this _right_.
Think a bit bigger. Let's assemble a few of Seattles assorted Fen groups, and Jack Boeing's Disaster Response Company. That way we'll at least be the right color. (Corporate lime green, as opposed to The Cities fire engine red.)
Quote:
I'll drive.
Right, heres the keys to the Command truck.
Quote:
Who wants to pop the access panels and 'wave the flight computers?

They pull the "diplay birds" flight computers as a security precaution. We'll have to jurry rig

Murmur the Fallen

as a soon-to-be public historian, i say no. these are important historical artifacts, man. sure, a lot of these air museums aren't exactly up to NPS standards, but what the hell. they try their best.
so no sneaking into museums and ruining hundreds of thousands of dollars and so many months and years of careful work by conservators.
-murmur
rainin' on everybody's parade
Quote:
so no sneaking into museums and ruining hundreds of thousands of dollars and so many months and years of careful work by conservators.
Right, Then lets go north a few blocks and 'Hand-Wash a "Triple Seven" or five.

Or we could go south to the Military development/reasearch hangar (where the Blue Angels stay for SeaFair).
Considering it's part of Boeing's Engineering Division, they might already have a few 'handwaved air craft for reasearch purposes.
Quote:
'Hand-Wash
Now there's a new term for the glossary.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.