Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: [STORY] [Today in Fen History] Поехали!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Handwavium raid ends in escape

Published: Oct. 12 2008 at 2:47 PM

OSHKOSH, Wis., Oct. 12 (UPI) -- A raid by federal and state agents on the Sandwich Group International compound at Wittman Airport ended with a dramatic

daylight escape, officials said.

The 9 a.m. raid was part of a nationwide sweep of suspected handwavium users. Sandwich Group International was under suspicion since early April, when the

group purchased a former Soviet space shuttle and moved it into a hangar at Wittman.

The alleged handwavium users escaped from the compound aboard what witnesses claimed was the space shuttle, which burst out of the hangar at 9:15 a.m. Elements

of the Wisconsin and Michigan Air National Guard engaged the shuttle briefly over Lake Michigan, but the vehicle escaped into orbit.

Officials recovered destroyed electronic equipment and six barrels of handwavium. The handwavium will be turned over to the Transrationality Science Assessment

Bureau for analysis.

Note: I really, really hate yuku's edit function. --Mal
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Quote:Note: I really, really hate yuku's edit function. --Mal
You, too, eh?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I only have trouble with it sometimes. Usually it tends to behave, but I seriously believe the folks at Yuku have some bugs to work out.