Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: [Story] What are we going to do tomorrow night, Pinky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"This is my best plan to take over the world. " The boy said excitedly.

"What is it this time?Last time you held the world hostage and tried to kidnap a teen star pop sensation. " His handler asked morosely. Big Fire
would owe him big for looking after this guy. It was revenge. They were just waiting for a misstep to forcibly retire him even after he sprung this guy from
incarceration.

"I've been reading about the Haitian zombies. We find tetrodotoxin from a blue-ringed octopus in Australia, feed it to living sea life, and we have
our very own sea army at our command! "

"I ...don't think it works like that. " Handler rebutted, but the kid was already off an running at the amenities. Big Fire found the kid worked
very well as a distraction and supplied him with the technology needed to pull off his schemes. Handler rubbed his temples.

"Everybody's looking outward into space for handwavium. They'll never be looking for under the sea. Under the sea, under the sea-" The kid
launched into the song.

"Darling, it's better. Down where it's wetter. Take it from me. "

Let us cut away from this travesty of a song.

"It's the simplest thing ever. Seals are clubbed in Canada. You can't swing a club without hitting a dead seal. " The kid chattered at they
clambered on the rocks.

"It's clubbing seals on the rocks, and they're dead, because people do not get up in the middle of the freezing night in Canada to club seals!
" Handler hissed at him.

"Where'd the hell you get blue-ringed octopus poison?" Handler looked at the little skewers dabbed with wavium and poison.

"I hacked into a ship and diverted them only slightly off-course. "The kid chattered. "I couldn't find any blue-ringed octopus so I
substituted blowfish poison instead. "

They inserted a skewer dabbed with handwavium and poison into the seal's mouth and waited through the night.

"The sun's coming up in about five minutes. " Handler told him tiredly as they had stayed there for hours.

" But-"

"No buts. We're going home. We can try a different plan tomorrow night. "

The two left. Unseen, behind them. the first seal's eyes opened, and glowed red.

"Better hide the evidence. " Handler tossed the grenade behind him without looking as undead zombie seal became animal scraps mixed with other dead
seals.
*blinks* Wha? Well, one thing's for sure, with this guy running around on Earth, it'll certainly rile up the Mundanes.
Especially if he'd done this sort of thing before.

(Oh, and seals are shot in Canada. And the bodies aren't left behind; that's a waste of http://recipes.chef2chef.net/recipe-arc ... 7570.shtml]good meat.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
And fur, which is one of the things they are killed for in the first place.