Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A horrifying food thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an idle thought; would people eat chocolate covered Klatchian Coffee beans?

Then I had a worse one; Shockolate (energy infused chocolate) covered Klatchian Coffee beans.

Of course, this leads to Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster Shockolate Luqueurs. You could combine them, having a Klatchian coffee bean in the centre of a Gargle Blaster liqueur could theoretically cancel each other out, although I'm not certain how a person would cope with the snap between the two states...
Quote:Of course, this leads to Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster Shockolate Luqueurs. You could combine them, having a Klatchian coffee bean in the centre of a Gargle Blaster liqueur could theoretically cancel each other out, although I'm not certain how a person would cope with the snap between the two states...
Begging to differ, but I think this might be a Fenspace http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)]Speedball.

BTW, are Klatchian coffee beans still restricted to the VVS in mid-2013? (I'm hoping "yes". It's bad enough Noah let Sana-chan get hold of some Jolt Cola...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Heck, this stuff might biomod someone into a replica of Sana...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
The live *plants* are restricted to the VVS as of mid-2013, since nobody else has a security system willing or able to keep up with the little green bastards. The beans are... not commonly available, though they can be found with sufficient discreet inquiries.

Also, Klatchian coffee is the secret ingredient in Powerthirst.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Along with the "RAWBERRIES!" and "LIGHTENING, REEL LIGHTENING!"
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
M Fnord Wrote:The live *plants* are restricted to the VVS as of mid-2013, since nobody else has a security system willing or able to keep up with the little green bastards. The beans are... not commonly available, though they can be found with sufficient discreet inquiries.
Um... according to http://www.fenspace.net/index.php5?titl ... ian_wot%3F]THIS, WireGeek has a sapling. And even if she couldn't get her hands on a sapling or cutting, Greenpeace has heard of it. At the very least she independantly replicated them (maybe not as potent as the originals, but...), as she's attempted to feed some of it to Lebia (who's the big coffee drinker on the Forge).

...I just had another nasty thought. I seem to recall that Espresso handwavium was based on normal coffee. What about Klatchian Espresso handwavium? Mixed with Shockolate handwavium?
Cobalt Greywalker Wrote:...I just had another nasty thought. I seem to recall that Espresso handwavium was based on normal coffee. What about Klatchian Espresso handwavium? Mixed with Shockolate handwavium?
.... Maybe we can code-name a situation where someone ingests such a concoction a 'Snails-On-Speed.'  You can't see them because they moving that sprocking fast, but by God, you know they are there!
I think we should keep Safety and Greenpeace away from such a concoction. The following equation should explain:

(One of the above people)+Space+Above handwavium mix = Limit Break?
Foxboy Wrote:Along with the "RAWBERRIES!" and "LIGHTENING, REEL LIGHTENING!"
8) For those unfamiliar with the reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

What about MANANA, FIZZBITCH, and GUN?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
My personal favorite is GODBERRY - KING OF THE JUICE.

What if there's Anna Kournikova?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Then you should call the CDC immediately.