Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Should we or shouldn't we...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got to thinking, "Maybe Operation Great Justice needs a field hospital for all the wounded in the Boskone War." Sounds reasonable, right? But then I started thinking like the Fen...

Where to put a field hospital? On a Main Belt asteroid, of course - the Belt is where most of the action is.

Which asteroid? C'mon, we've all seen M*A*S*H - the field hospital belongs on asteroid 4077.

Does asteroid 4077 have a name? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4077_Asuka]Yes, but it isn't an appropriate name...

Which leads to the question in the subject line: Should we risk eternal pain by asking the Roughriders to set up a field hospital on asteroid 4077, or shouldn't we?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Gina would just roll her eyes at the gag. It's only when someone infers that she still is Asuka that they get it.

Otherwise, she'd just shrug and say that it's about time they started a medical corps for the Roughriders.
Okay, so it's safe to suggest...

I'm thinking construction by Rockhounds; staff supplied by the Trekkies, Roughriders, and Blue Blazers; 'daneside medical equipment supplied by StellviaCorp; 'waved medical equipment purchased from Prometheus Forge; pharmaceuticals sourced from the Jason; and overall coordination by the SOS-dan, at least until the end of the Boskone War. Anybody have any issues with that lineup?

(Oh, and the on-site administrator is named Blake Stevenson... )
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Hrm... I can definitely see the Roughriders handling the transport end of things, as well as a good deal of defense. Not that any of the doctors would really need it. Hell, I bet you could make a fun short on some sorry group of Boskonians trying to pull a raid off while AC Peters is running an inspection. Heeeee.... I'm gonna sing the DOOM song now!

Fun little thought: Have GIR 'interogate' the Zwilnicks. (^_^)
blackaeronaut Wrote:Hrm... I can definitely see the Roughriders handling the transport end of things, as well as a good deal of defense. Not that any of the doctors would really need it. Hell, I bet you could make a fun short on some sorry group of Boskonians trying to pull a raid off while AC Peters is running an inspection. Heeeee.... I'm gonna sing the DOOM song now!
Don't give me ideas... Admittedly, it would be a good way to fully test the facilities...

Seriously, I'm trying to not rewrite an origin story for this...

blackaeronaut Wrote:Fun little thought: Have GIR 'interogate' the Zwilnicks. (^_^)
You want fun little thoughts?

Greenpeace smiled brightly at the nervously sweating Boskonian, who was watching the slightly frowning Kasumi inspecting her frying pan.

In the observation room, people moved away from the monitor when A.C. observed that Kasumi's knives were always in perfect order.