Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
or is Fenwiki down for anyone else?
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
We have an IRC channel? *Nigh Oblivious*
blackaeronaut Wrote:We have an IRC channel? *Nigh Oblivious*

... oh why not.

We do now.

join #fenspace on server irc.sandwich.net:6667. Open most hours, idlers welcome.

I've been on the 'net since 1200 baud modems were considered fast, but I never learned how to use IRC... Any decent primers out there?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
http://www.irchelp.org/ has pretty much everything you need to figure out the basics of IRC. As for clients, the big one IIRC is mIRC, but I've been using the same IRC client since '96, so I'm not one to judge.

Awesome. We can use this for a more effective form of collaboration. (I've always found it to be more fun and productive in real-time.)
And to that end, I have extracted the relevant information and put it in a sticky at the top of the forum. The thread is open to additional contributions in case of any changes or whatnot that need to be shared.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.