Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fenspace IRC Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not seeing any issues, but there might be a thing. Let me know if it persists.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Spamhaus XBL isn't supposed to be used as a ban-list because it may nail legitimate users as it tends to pick up ISPs using dynamic IP's and subscriber level NAT and shit, and so will probably end up nailing more legitimate users than spambots...

Or why I can't log in the IRC.

Again.

Basically 107.77.160.21 though to 107.77.160.53 from what I've seen so far.
Quote:Dakota wrote:
I'm having trouble connecting myself now, Spamhaus XBL apparently has the whole range of ips my new phone uses already in their list.

Basically 107.77.160.21 though to 107.77.160.53 from what I've seen so far.
Still being blacklisted by the IRC server. I have no control over my ISP IP, it's randomly assigned from a blocklist shared with others. I'm having to contantly delist the ips, that is going to hit a point where they're not going to let me keep doing that. And yes, I've hit my computer with everything to make sure it isn't the infected one repeatedly.
Pages: 1 2