Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fenspace-appropriate songs and AMVs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Share any music and AMVs that you find fit Fenspace!
An entire class of AMVs, rather than a particular one: the Sailor Senshi are the Future Girls.
The song that inspired my author avatar's method of launch, and what let it work: Steve Savitzky's Bound For Hackers' Heaven (PDF broadside, mp3 audio, Ogg Vorbis audio)
Anyone else have some?
I've got one, but I can't find it online. Tongue

"Eden Awakening" by a guy named madscientist is a Freedom AMV I saw over the weekend at NDK that is a Fenspace origin story in reverse. It's fucking brilliant and I can't seem to locate the bastard.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Iron Savior:: Tales of the Bold .

Indeed.

"Eden Awakening" by a guy named madscientist is a %[link=http://www.animecrazy.net/freedom-ova/]Freedom] AMV I saw over the weekend at NDK that is a Fenspace origin story in reverse. It's fucking brilliant and I can't seem to locate the bastard.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=178482]I believe this may be it... (The music is Arcade Fire's No Cars Go)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
That's the one! It wasn't there last night...
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Huge though. It ran very roughly on my laptop, and it's not all that old.
Another couple gems from Mr. Savitzky: The Stuck Here on a Starship for a Hundred Years Without No Body Blues and The Stuff that Dreams are Made Of (links to the pdf, mp3, and ogg vorbis are across the top of the linked pages).