Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: [Challenge] Tell me a story about...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not my render, so we can't add it to the FenWiki, but this says to me "Dark-Kingdom 'Senshi' found herself a wand she really likes!"

Who is she? What's she up to, and why? Who's going to stop her? Tell me a story...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Arthuria VonBraun .... I am the goddess of hellfire, and I bring you.... FIRE

And that's about all I've got.
Rob Kelk

Hrm.... Wonder who her nemesis should be? How about Black Betty, the Suicide Girl of 36 Atalante's Blackbird fleet? She could use a little more exposure in Fenspace.

Let's see... In addition to being a goth and a certified Suicide Girl, Black Betty can be a total pyro as well. Loves going to Ramstein concerts with Gina. Also considered by some to be a Dark Senshi, but of the good variety. Mayonaka gets some of her style sense from Black Betty.

Her relationship with Arthuria is purely adversarial - like Batman and Joker. Arthuria is a psychopath with a thing for killing with fire. While Black Betty may like seeing things burn, Arthuria disgusts her.

Arthuria is a very dangerous type of villain; chaotic evil with a high degree of intelligence and a moderate helping of charisma. While she is evil for the lulz every move of hers is calculated to set off chain reactions - not only in how things burn, but also from a socio-polotical standpoint. She is a chessmaster who literally and metaphorically plays with fire.

HRogge

Didn't we had someone with Waterbending capabilities in Fenspace? Would fit to a nemesis too... Big Grin
I don't recall seeing anyone with waterbending capabilities listed in the FenWiki.

(Besides, the level of control required for waterbending, as opposed to Yomiko Readman's paperbending, would be so fine that any such character would be in Infinities. This pyromaniac could exist right now.)
--
Rob Kelk