Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Apropos of nothing... (meta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know how sometimes you dream of being yourself in completely different circumstances? (That's something the subconscious does on occasion, I'm told.) Last night, I dreamed I was Noah Scott in completely different circumstances.

(Yes, I did base parts of Noah on parts of myself, but there are many more parts of him that aren't me.)

I'm not going to turn that dream into a story, because it violates Rule 0b and the Genre Directive. But now I know how horribly, horribly wrong things would go if Noah and Leda were in charge of the Roughriders...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HRogge

I think we all have been 'dreaming up' some crazy things we would NEVER release... *grin*

*looking left and right*

so what did Noah do? Wink
Let's just say that nobody would have to worry about the 'Danelaw ever again, or about Noah's stock of Kaboomite.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I had a plot lined up that involved an alternate version of Jet, who rather than being biomodded, carved a niche as a chopper builder/supplier during the Boskone war, and led a peaceful life. It was something a bit Lotus Eater machine, involving an accident with TITANIC and ego self defence.

It would've been crap. An interesting exploration, but a crap plot.

Still, a few of these would be nice.