Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Sector General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Warringer

Having just found the 'Sector General' series of novels by James White, I would like to motion for some sort of larger hospital to be available in Fenspace.
Perhaps even opened by fen of 'Sector General'.
http://www.fenspace.net/index.php5?title=Sector_General]Already Done. It's just that it's an Infinities entry for now.

HRogge

I just noticed that the "Fenspace Infinities" template still is on the "pre Season 2" date.

Warringer

Damn it...

Oh well, it is a good idea that someone had to have sooner.
HRogge Wrote:I just noticed that the "Fenspace Infinities" template still is on the "pre Season 2" date.
I'll fix that...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I recognise the insectile doctor reference (Bryan Derksen, one of the major players of the Transformation fandom, or rather his Tales of the Blind Pig character. Of course, I could be missing something entirely independent...), but who's the elephantine pathologist?

Warringer

Proginoskes Wrote:I recognise the insectile doctor reference (Bryan Derksen, one of the major players of the Transformation fandom, or rather his Tales of the Blind Pig character. Of course, I could be missing something entirely independent...), but who's the elephantine pathologist?
Nope, the insectile doctor is Dr. Prilicla, from a low gravity world, no transformation involved.
The elephatine pathologist would be Thornnastor, who has a fascination with gossip, especially about the scandalous activities of a multi-sexed, methane-breathing, cryogenic species.
You should grab the two Omnibusses of sector General from Amazon. They are a good read. :p