Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fenwiki: Galacticans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being somewhat under-the-weather and thus (a) home and (b) not trusting myself with anything really important, I've doodled in the corners of the canvas again... this time, with respect to the http://www.fenspace.net/index.php5?titl ... s_of_Kobol]Battlestar Galactica Fen.

They now have a home base: Caprica, on asteroid 1862 Apollo. The name seemed appropriate, and we didn't have anybody on any of the Apollo asteroids yet (although The Island and Arisia Station are in the same space). We haven't heard much about them because they're busy building Vipers and a Battlestar... and I decided Caprica was also where the base spaceframe for Colony was built.

Speaking of Colony, that station now has an image. (My copy of Daz Studio crashed three times on my attempts to render this - that's why the quality of the image is lower than usual.)

If anybody else wants to play here, feel free...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HRogge

Cylon robot drone going independent in 4, 3, 2, 1, .... Wink
That's what the Capricans are afraid of...

OTOH, the Stellvians would welcome another AI with open arms, as long as it follows the Fenspace Convention.
--
Rob Kelk

DAMN... that sumbitch is HUGE. Then again, it is considered a 'Station' and not at all a 'Ship'. Still, can't help but look at it and think 'Basestar', which I think is entirely the point.
It's big, but at least a third of it is launch and landing bays. (I suspect this is where most of L5 goes to make repairs on their ships...)
--
Rob Kelk