Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: [meta] Kitten(girl), free to a good home...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...but you have to tell me who she is first.

I needed a catgirl for a project elsewhere. I created one who looks rather younger than the stereotype. Tell me about her Fenspace version, and she's your character.

Oh, yes - you probably can't tell because of the lack of reference points in this image, but she's only half as tall as my usual characters.

[Image: koneko-chan.png]
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
EDIT: to plug in a link I forgot to add...
A Mad's pet project gone horribly wrong... (Or right, however you may view it.)

Anyhow... It all began with reports from local rock miners reporting that a settlement in the area had recently gone dark. Population of just one, but the proprietor had his comings and goings amongst the locals, trading supplies for useful knick-knacks. From his demeanor it was suspected that he was a relatively harmless and well meaning Mad.

What the Tough Love and her team discovered put the lie to that image.

The nameless Mad had apparently managed to conjur up a catgirling machine... they simply found what was left of it... and the Mad. For the next day, they investigated the site, at first thinking that what had taken place had been a case of vigilantism on the part of one of the rock miners - one of them was a catgirl herself. That lasted until Chief Engineer 'Nuku-chan' Jennings showed up with a spitting 12-year-old ball of fuzz stuck to her midsection with a grip that would have needed surgery to remove.

The tiny catgirl was obviously traumatized and would only recognize Jennings as someone that was safe to be around. It took Roughrider's Commander-in-Chief Benjamin Rhodes actively pushing his Tenchi Misaki Field to full output in order to pry the little one off. after which, Ben promptly found himself with a cute and fuzzy limpet.

Once Benjamin had convinced her to let go, the little catgirl, which everyone had taken to calling Kitten, allowed herself to be examined... but only in Ben or Nuku-chan's presence (she hardly left their sides regardless). Her rehabilitation process was a long one - it took three months to convince her that it was safe to go anywhere without Ben or Nuku-chan. (This was hard on Ben's personal life not only because Gina was upset about it, but also because the little spitfire would try to chase Gina away from Ben.)

Once she was considered stable enough to make choices on her own, she politely refused joining up with BAT's frequent partner in business, CGI. She simply cited that while being with other catgirls is nice, the only family she has ever known is on 36 Atalante.

Valerie "Kitten" Jennings views the following characters as...
Benjamin Rhodes - First Crush, later a father figure.
Nuku-chan Jennings - MOMMY!
Gina Langely - ....OJO-SAMA! ("And don't you forget it, runt.")
Mayonaka - Big Sister
Jessica Ayanami - TOY! *pounce!*
I can work with that...

Here's Valerie and her big sister, a year later, on their way to a party Helen's hosting:

[Image: going%20to%20a%20party.png]

(And if I'm going to be doing any more close-up shots of the SR-71, I'll need a higher-resolution texture for it.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HRogge

"She is a nice girl, it is good to see she found a home... and this Mad can be lucky that he is dead, otherwise he might wish he would have been!" - Vivio from Jenga