Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Double post, please ignore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HRogge

(edit 2)
This was a post about the Frigga Factory complex, which also had been posted some time ago...

its now in the wiki: http://fenspace.net/index.php5?title=Frigga_Factory
There're a few things on that that relate more to Candle in the Dark than the mainline... like referring to the MZ-23 as a Pokemech. 'Gundam Replica' refers to an Rx-93 which was built there for Titanicon in CiTD - and proved to be a bit of a King Tiger in most respects. While the Mz-105 was agreed not to have happened in mainline.

And I remember this being posted months ago.

Miyuri's reply came over his helmet speakers. "Thank you, security chief Ikari."

Shinji took the hint. "Sorry, Miyuri. The telescope's in place."

For a moment, he heard nothing. The silence was worse than after Third Impact - at least there he could hear the lapping of the waves against the shore.

Then Miyuri's voice came over the radio again, much to his relief. "I'm not seeing anything out there. It must have been a sensor glitch. Bring the telescope back in, Shinji."

As he collected the equipment, he asked, "Does this kind of thing happen often?"

"Occasionally. We put it down to Alien Space Bats changing their mind about doing something."

"Alien what?"

"Space Bats. It's as good a non-explanation as any."

(Somewhat more entertaining than "loose thread!", I hope.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HRogge

robkelk Wrote:(Somewhat more entertaining than "loose thread!", I hope.)
*snickers*

yes...

(Dartz notified me that I already had posted the Factory... thats why I removed it... there was no "delete thread" button)