Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Tell me a story...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an image. Anybody want to tell me a story about it?

[Image: space_aiko.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Damn these MkII Blackbirds. I don't care if their drive fields are 20% more efficient, they are just too damn flighty!

"Horo, please let me back inside."

"NO! Not until you get me more apples!"

Just a tiny little something to let you guys know that I haven't abandoned you entirely.  Smile
Once things get a little more in order, I'll see if I can make a grand reappearance.
The rounded cockpit was not exactly like a Blackbird's, but the general lines did remind me of one.  Also, I think Horo from Spice and Wolf would make for a freaking hilarious and epically awesome Blackbird.

HRogge

"Its always the details that bring trouble in Fenspace...

an android like me is stronger and more robust than any normal human. I have a very good memory and I don't need air or a spacesuit to do a small repair at my plane when I hit a micrometeorite on my flight to Mars.

So here I am floating on the outside of my craft, happy that the damage was easy to fix up... only to discover that its quite hard to activate the voice trigger that opens the cockpit through my headset without a helmet with air around it! Time for some SCIENCE to solve this puzzle!"

Big Grin
(Although, if you look carefully, you can see a copper/brass/gold bubble around her head...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HRogge

robkelk Wrote:(Although, if you look carefully, you can see a copper/brass/gold bubble around her head...)
*grml*
Details, just details... Wink

I liked the idea of the android in space.