Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A little Advertising....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something I knocked together earlier today...
I am not a marketing person. I think it shows.

[Image: qe69Gmi.png]

Selling fast motorcycles is a lot like selling lingerie - it pays to be just a little bit illicit.
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Ben might joke about it, though, just to tease them. ^_^
It shouldn't be too hard for someone else to add an intelligent restrictor or autopilot like any ordinary fencraft.... It's based on the standard motoroid design, just a bit larger.

HRogge

"Oh no, they are selling an vehicle with a Tanalloy battery! Nina, we just have to buy a few of them, we just have a few hundred grams left!"

"Sorry, we will not buy a complete motoroid just to get a few grams of Tannaloy. And we only had less than a kilogram in the beginning, so its not that bad."

"But, but, but... think about what we could do with it!"

"Admit it, you just want the Motoroid for yourself... are you?"

--- overheard on the Little Big Bang Labs
Well.... they brought a bit more back than they let on.... and each battery pack needs about 65g of the stuff.

Also, Lineart taken from Bubblegum Crisis EX sourcebook incase people had trouble with it:
[Image: jxG3nNR.png]
And
[Image: 4DI0uth.png]

The Bahamode/Highway Star/Motoroid lineage is clear. It's not a perfect-enough replica for people to actually call it a Bahamode, but it doesn't have the massive sidepods grinding out when cornering either.