Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: It's been seven years - time to jump on the bandwagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It took me a while, but I finally figured out where in Fenspace to put http://www.fenspace.net/index.php5?title=Rob_Donaldson]my self-insert.

Now to see whether this guy will show up in a story...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Assuming he was still involved with the old AFBGC newsgroup..... he may know who Jet Jaguar is, along with information about Jet's original handle and fanfic projects, as Jet's original project log was specifically posted there. Or would that be too meta?
As far as I'm concerned, anything before 2007 is shared between our universe and Fenspace. So, yeah, Fen!Rob reads AFBCG. Thus, Fen!Rob would at least know of Fen!Jet ... and would have Fen!Bob's email address, too.
--
Rob Kelk

Ross Van Loan

Quote:robkelk wrote:
It took me a while, but I finally figured out where in Fenspace to put my self-insert.

H  He's going to crop up in Shegomania somewhere within the next two to three chapters. Can you, Rob, remember anything about regarding the initial Fenspace contact between our two self-inserts? Was it Drakken ensuring that the Convention & authorities knew in advance that his upcoming villainy was the equivalent of dinner theatre ; not to be taken as actual villainy? Or was it something else? I can always invent something if you can't remember, but it would be cool to recover the actual gaming moment. 
Ross Van Loan Wrote:
Quote:robkelk wrote:It took me a while, but I finally figured out where in Fenspace to put my self-insert.

He's going to crop up in Shegomania somewhere within the next two to three chapters. Can you, Rob, remember anything about regarding the initial Fenspace contact between our two self-inserts? Was it Drakken ensuring that the Convention & authorities knew in advance that his upcoming villainy was the equivalent of dinner theatre ; not to be taken as actual villainy? Or was it something else? I can always invent something if you can't remember, but it would be cool to recover the actual gaming moment.
I do believe it was when Drakken was "ensuring that the Convention & authorities knew in advance that his upcoming villainy was the equivalent of dinner theatre," yes.
--
Rob Kelk