Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: I Gotta Complain To The Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the "Search" function is completely broken. Has anyone had any luck at all with it?

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.

WengFook

nope... nothing i search for turns up...

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Buggrit. I apparently can't create new topics.
Why? Because I can't login.
Why? Because I haven't updated my security question.
Why? Because every time I try, I get a warning that it's an invalid question. It's on the smegging drop down for crying out loud!
Is anyone else having this problem?
(I was trying to make a post advertising the Harry Potter fic the following link leads to)
www.daisygrrl.com/quidditch.shtml"How can I be this kick ass strong?! Powerful! Handsome! Charismatic! Gorgeous! Oh, Gods... Why do you burden me with such a heavy karma!"
- Dark Schneider, Bastard!!! #20
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
I don't know about your login problem, but you could have at least warned us that the link goes to a page with a title that some might consider unsafe for work.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
> you could have at least warned us that the link goes to a page with a title that some might consider unsafe for work.
Wince. Sorry about that.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Wishfull thinking, or have you gone all Illuminated on us?"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Shouldn't you have put this in a new thread?
Just a little verbal cleverness, that's all. The similarity between "Tristero" and "Twister" begged for it.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.