Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: There are Comey tapes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Better subpoena them.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Do we have anything more than a vague Twitter threat that suggests they exist? Or has something developed in the hour or so since I last looked at the news?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Do we have anything more than a vague Twitter threat that suggests they exist? Or has something developed in the hour or so since I last looked at the news?
Well, it came out of his mouth. So better call for them or have it admitted that he lied. Either way, the American people win.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
[url=http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/fbi/333222-trump-on-comey-tapes-i-wont-talk-about-that Wrote:The Hill[/url]“Well, that I can’t talk about,” Trump told Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro in
the clip released Friday.  “I won’t talk about that. All I want is for
Comey to be honest and I hope he will be, and I’m sure he will be, I
hope.”
So I'm not going to say there are tapes or not, but Comey had better shut up if he knows what is good for him.
Honestly my best guess is that His Donaldness had heard someone talking about Watergate on TV and then decided to mumble something about tapes.  But maybe he does routinely tape people to blackmail them? Maybe he lets Russia tap the White House?  The sky's the limit with this guy.
I'd much rather have Donald Duck than Donald Trump for president.  At least the orange-faced, web-footed one... wait... at least the one that served in the U.S. Navy would have learned his limits and resigned by now.  His Uncle Scrooge did try to start a micronation once as a tax dodge, but even he decided that running a nation was more trouble than it was worth.  Trump is still too stupid to realize this.
-- ∇×V
I just realized something. Trump has accused Obama of wire tapping him. What if it has something Trump has been doing for the longest time?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Quote:ordnance11 wrote:
I just realized something. Trump has accused Obama of wire tapping him. What if it has something Trump has been doing for the longest time?
According to at least one article, it is.
Quote:Throughout Donald Trump’s business career, some executives who came to work for him were taken aside by colleagues and warned to assume that their discussions with the boss were being recorded.
Last spring, when two Post reporters visited Trump in his office for another interview, Trump, in the middle of telling a story about how he demolished the Manhattan landmark that had stood where Trump Tower is now, asked his guests if they would like something to drink.

In the same quiet voice in which he’d been conducting the interview, Trump said, “Okay, two waters and a Coke.” The interview resumed and less than a minute later, a secretary walked in with the drinks. No one other than the reporters and Trump had been in the office. And Trump never signaled the drink request to anyone outside the office.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
So, this is another case of not being able to imagine somebody else acting differently than they act?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012