Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Oroborous TF (continued), Tonight (1/8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fair warning to the folks I was running with on Sunday night -- I may have a family obligation which would keep me from rejoining the group tonight. If I don't show up, please forgive me and understand that it was unavoidable.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Update: Family obligation didn't materialize. I'll be there.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Just logging on right now. I can also be on Vent if you like.-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Okay... what the heck, guys? I'd like to think the last two hours spent waiting on ANYONE to show up were not entirely wasted... but that would be lying to myself.
I'm going to go do something else now. Let me know when you -really- need me, Ok?-Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Umm... Sorry to say this, but Bob and Valles left just at 8PM EST. You probally just missed them. [Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."
-Analects Book V, Chaper XXVI
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Well crap. Confusion on time zones? Maybe that was my fault.
-Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Could be. From your timestamp on the "logging in" message, I'd say Ankhani is right -- you must have logged in within a minute or so of my logging out. I was on at 7:20 PM Eastern, for the 7:30 meeting we'd settled on, and Nathan showed up about 20 minutes after that... and when no one else showed up, we shrugged and logged off to take care of real world things that needed doing. I later logged in and fulfilled an obligation to a supergroup on another server, during which Chris paged me, but didn't reply to my response.

-- Bob
---------
Okay, so now what? The odds that we could reassemble that ragtag bunch who joined the three Legendary for the TF is probably nil. Do we bail on the TF or try to go it just the three of us?

-- Bob
---------

MechaDeuce

Hi Guys,
If you do restart the TF, Mecha'd be interested in tagging along if there's SK space (assuming the level is higher than 36 and it's allowed). [Image: smile.gif]
After this weekend, I should be good for either Friday Nights or Sunday nights again.
Later!
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
Unfortunately, Oro TFs work just like normal ones that way.

===============================================
"Nyan-nyan nyan-nyan nihaou nyan!"
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
There's no reason why we cannot do it with just the three of us. The missions will scale to us for 3 people. The only thing we'd have to watch out for is lack of healing. This will only really be a factor during boss fights. I think if we stock up on greens we should be okay.-Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
I'm willing to give it a shot. The question is when.

-- Bob
---------
Is the TF still a going concern? Or should I quit and go back to other tasks?

-- Bob
---------
I've already dropped it. We can try again if you like.
Well then, I guess I'll be dropping it too.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.