Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Players and Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Current as of 11/14/09)
Player: Ben C.

Global Handle: @OpMegs

VIRTUE

Blueside:

Silicon Sabre (Lvl 50 Tech Claws/Invul Scrapper) "Knight Sabres, launch!"

Net Sabre (Lvl 50 Tech Kinetics/Electrical Blast Defender) "Of course we're okay. You had *my* talents to back you up, after all."
Edge Sabre (Lvl 50 Tech Broadsword/Regen Scrapper) "All I can do is what I can do...but I'll never do any less than that."
Demolition Sabre (Lvl 50 Tech WP/EM Tank) "Everything breaks eventually. It's just a matter of how long I have to hit it."
Sacae Sabre (Lvl 38 Tech Katana/WP Scrapper) "This is my family...and it always will be."
Echo Sabre (Lvl 35 Tech Sonic/Sonic Defender) "Hot off the presses, Sabres bust massive crime ring!"
Gauche Sabre (Lvl 32 Tech DB/SR Scrapper) "If you could help me, you'd know why I don't want to talk to you. If you don't, then you can't help me."
Astra Sabre (Lvl 28 Tech Broadsword/SR Scrapper) "Hey, would you mind a duel at dawn? I love dueling at dawn!"
Ransom Sabre (Lvl 27 Tech Mind Control/Kinetics Controller) "Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."
Oni Sabre (Lvl 21 Tech Electric/Shield Scrapper) "Vengeance is a dish best served firsthand."
Shadowed Sabre (Level 19 Science Dark/Dark Defender) "...I can't run away any more."
Fractal Sabre (Lvl 13 Tech Ice/Elec Blaster) "I don't know exactly who I am....but I know that I should help you."
Counter Sabre (Lvl 13 Tech Archery/Fire Blaster) "I'm no hero. I'm just a cleaner of messes."
Sovereign Sabre (Lvl 11 Tech Broadsword/Invul Scrapper) "Hunger is the enemy."
Inyme W'tin (Lvl 50 Science Psi Blast/Mental Manipulation Blaster) "What you want and what you need aren't always the same thing."
Twilit Blade (Lvl 43 Warshade) "I'm just a bad girl from the right side of the tracks..."
Sell-Sword (Lvl 42 Tech Assault Rifle/Gadgets Blaster) "Will I do it? Sure, if the price is right."
MACH Mk. II (Lvl 25 Tech Empathy/Ice Blast Defender) "THIS UNIT IS VERSED IN OVER FIVE MILLION FORMS OF MEDICAL TREATMENT."
Binary Fusion (Lvl 24 Mutation Energy/Energy Blaster) "No, for the last time, I don't have a ditzy younger sister that gets in trouble in Faultline all the time!"
Captain Binary (Lvl 24 Peacebringer) "I remember when the worst I had to dodge on duty were handgun bullets...."
Detective Wong (Lvl 24 Tech Fire/Fire Blaster) "I'm just doing what any stylish, talented investigator with a hopeless yet likeable partner would do."
Rift Zone (Lvl 16 Mutation Fire/Stone Tank) "Heroes help people. They don't need a reason. That's why they're heroes."
Eloise Schaedel (Lvl 10 Magic Illusion/Rad Controller) "The elegance of decay."
Alistair Schaedel (Lvl 2 Magic Ice/Dark Tank) "The chill of the grave."

Redside:

Maximilian Largo (Lvl 50 Tech Robotics/Forcefields/Soul Mastery Mastermind) "This is the true look of the victor!"
Inferno Scimitar
(Lvl 29 Fire/Kinetics Corruptor) "If ye think
Ah'll be steppin' aside to lowlives like yourselves, you've slipped yer
moors."

Psycho Scimitar (Lvl 19 Tech Mind Control/Electrical Assault Dominator) "Five by five, no one gets out alive..."
Shadow Scimitar (Lvl 5 Tech Claws/Energy Aura Brute) "The possession of self-awareness is an often overrated occurrence."
Blight Scimitar (Lvl 6 Tech Rad/Rad Corruptor) "Following orders..."
Arctic Scimitar (Lvl 5 Tech Ice/Cold Corruptor) "Insubordination will not be tolerated."
Crag Scimitar (Lvl 4 Tech Earth Control/Earth Assault Dominator) "Just listen to the beat...or the beatings..."
Pious Augustius (Lvl 22 Magic Necromancy/Pain Domination Mastermind) "My death...was only the beginning..."
Operative Weyland (Lvl 33 Crab Spider) "Violence is my business and business is good."
Operative Widowsbane (Lvl 29 Bane Spider) "Rejection breeds resentment, but success is the best revenge."
Operative Jireh (Lvl 25 Night Widow) "Loyalty is the foundation of strength. Patience is the weapon of the wise."
Seer Cassandra (Lvl 24 Fortunata) "Destruction triumphs when those with the power to stop it do nothing."

INFINITY

Blueside
Dosvydanya (Lvl 27 Tech Radiation Emission/Radiation Blast Defender) "In Capitalist America, bomb saves you!"
Alicia of the Flash
(Lvl 26 Magic Electric Blast/Fire Manipulation Blaster) "Calling me
broken-hearted implies there's still something to fix."

Thrust SSC (Lvl 26 Tech Energy/Energy Blaster) "Frankly, it doesn't feel like it qualifies as "running" to me until I've broken the sound barrier."
Shadowed Darkness (Lvl 17 Science Dark/Dark Defender) "No matter how deep the darkness, it can't snuff out the light."
Cyberwoman 10 (Lvl 16 Martial Arts/Invul Scrapper) "What? WHAT?! Why does everyone always snicker when I enter a room!?"

Redside:

Combot Mk. III
(Lvl 7 Tech Robotics/Forcefields Mastermind) "Lower your weapons and
surrender your valuables. You have five seconds to comply."

TRIUMPH

Blue-Side:

Buster 2.0 (Level 6 Tech Super Strength/Invulnerability Tanker) "I reject your face and substitute my fist!"
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

dark seraph

Player; J Greenway
Global Handel: @darkseraphim
Virtue

Blue

The Legendary
Dark Seraph PI: (Energy/Energy Blaster) Shut up, I know almost exactly what I'm doing.
Riot

Panza Sabre: (Invun /Super Strength Tank) Hee hee, that the best you got?

Broken Saber: (Dark/Regen Scraper) What the *bleep* are you looking at?

Cauces Saber: (Duel blade/Super Reflex Scraper) *Silently stares*

P.S.I.
Purrfect Mess: (Plant/Thermal Controller) Ivan, seek'im!
House of Wayward Souls
Ghinerghiste: (Psi/Ice Blaster) when you lived as long as I have, you learn a few tricks.
Ghinertsung: (Fire/Energy Tank)
Word of the Rose: (War shade) having a second person in your head and being sane is weird.
Dojo of the Immortal White Tiger
Sibugu Nuru: (Katana/Will Scraper) Awesome Cool Nuru Go! (quote taken from Yoiko)

The Virtue League
Atrum Angeli: (Sheild/Energy Tank) No, just cuz I look like the guy doesn't mean I act like him.

Red
Project Blades
Director Membrain: (Mind/Electric Dom) Did you say something about my head?
Lugnut Scimitar: (Mace/Will Brute) The things I put up with working for Crey.
Sleeping Blade: (Claws/Regen Stalker) Sorry, but I have orders to kill you now.
Arbiters Blade: (Crab spider) ...
Seneschals Blade: (Night Widow) so, I'm the replacement... yay.

Villainy Inc.
Kernnette: (Energy/Invun Brute) Guten Tag.
Operative Kathren: (Bane Spider) A pay check is a pay check.
Opretive Symes: (Widow) Interesting, lets dig a little deeper.
(not the compleat list, but their the ones that get the most play)

Yes, I've finally gotten off my backside and documented what characters I have and where, and made a ready-reckoner of sorts... if only for my own piece of mind. The main ones that I've invested some sort of time into. Most of these were rolled back before the xp curve was adjusted, before the radio missions, and when "Debt Meant Something"TM. My first blaster spent most of the 20s and 30s at the debt cap... but ah, it was fun!
This list doesn't include any of the many lvl 1 and lvl 2 characters that I have floating around the place... (namely the servers not listed here. Ye gads the alts!) You'll see why I grumble about certain rewards not being account wide and only being per character.
Player: Shader
Handle: @Shades of Hue
Freedom
Name: MicroShade
Type: Blaster - AR/Dev Hero
Last noted level 42
Build: Legacy - pre issue 13
Story/Concept: First Toon. Engineer develops prototype stealth suit based on micro-machines "MicroShade suit". Before delivery Skulls break in and seriously wound him. Suit now keeps him alive.  
Name: DarkHue
Type: Controller - Grav/Kin Hero (Yet to do any tip missions)
Last noted level: 24
Build: issue 19
Story/Concept: Second Character. Newphew of MicroShade. Fell into magic mirror. Magical dark reflection came out. Slowly learned to see the good in people. Self titled 'Master of Forces'. Rolled Issue 5 - Before CoV.
Name: May-Kelle
Type: Scrapper - Kat/Dark
Last noted level:
Story/Concept - First scrapper. Experimental. Sister of DarkHue. Came to the big smoke to see if she can help out.
Name: NightMarshal
Type: Mastermind - Bots/Traps Villian (yet to do tip mission)
Last noted level: 27
Story/Concept: Knows MicroShade on a professional level - went to same school as him. Bitter about robots not being accepted as alternative enforcing agent. Decided that best way to prove point was to demonstrate. That was when he was rolled. Character has developed much since then. Has 'metal-sense' and directly controls robots. Now runs/works with RedThorns (see below) when not teaming for RP purposes.
Name: Lady Spines
Type: Stalker - Spine/Regen
Last noted level: 18
Story/Concept: TP/Assassin Strike Experiment. First Lady of Backstab. Attitude to match.
Infinity
Name: Helle On.
Type: Blaster - Fire/Fire
Last noted level: 14
Build: Legacy
Story/Concept: Built to test 6 slot hover speed (same as unsloted fly) and 'suckiness' of Fire/Fire blaster. Summoned up from realms down below... escaped summoning ring and now gleefully sends crooks to their reward... if that happens to make her a hero, so be it.
Liberty
Name: Kat's
Type: Defender - Emp/Psi - Hero
Last noted level: 25
Story/Concept: Healing power of Cats. Beware: Mentality of a kitten.
Name: DarkStrike
Type: Stalker - Nin/Nin - Villian
Last noted level: 11
Story/Concept: Roaming Ninja. Looking for a Sensei. Doing tasks in newspapers and from contacts to fill in time.
Name: Dusty Caethes
Type: Scrapper - Dark/Dark - Hero
Last noted level: 8
Story/Concept: Experimental toon. Rolled around i13. Spawn by Shadows in 'Wales' to fight an even Darker threat that promised to destroy everything.
Guardian
Name: RimLocke
Type: Controller - Ill/Rad
Last noted level: 12
Story/Concept - Liked the outfit and name. Coyboy. Went spirit-walking around time of the Aurora. Came back changed.
Champion
Name: FireZapper
Type: Corruptor - Thermal/Rad
Last noted level: 17
Story/Concept: No story. Just a blank suit with powers that happens to be on Redside. Silly name to match.
Name: Pineapple Kiss
Type: Scrapper - Spine/Regen - Hero
Last noted level: 7
Story/Concept: Built to fit in with some friends. Mockery of Power Puff Girls. Sweet, Petite, and Spiny - it's Pineapple Kiss! Delivering Justice with a Sharp Spike to the Kisser!
Justice
Name: Lady Manti
Type: Defender - TA/Arch
Last noted level: 5
Story/Concept: Female version of Manticore. Experimental. Trying out the TA/Arch combo.
Name: Agent Sue
Type: Tank - EM/Inv
Last noted level: 17
Story/Concept: Costume came before the name, then the build, then the bio. Special Agent. Part of the PPD. No nonsense tolerated in her presence. And definitely no Mary Sue jokes. Mary's her cousin and works in accounting.
Name: Sonergy
Type: Blaster - Sonic/EM - Hero
Last noted Level: 14
Story/Concept - Rolled when Sonics first introduced. Carry over from Test Server - Trying out Sonics. Biker Babe. Due to powers she can't talk without blowing out your eardrum. "Mouth broken: Watch for finger."
Name: Little Harpy
Type: Corruptor - Dark/Dark
Last noted level: 16
Story/Concept: Tried to build a Dark/Dark corruptor that could deal damage. Failed for the most part. Small in size. Big mouth and Big Attitude. Dark Nearly All-Powerful Being confined into mortal shell. Will flay alive whoever made her like she is. Every costume scale slid to minimum. Evil.
Name: Spectral Virus
Type: Controller - Illusion/Rad
Last noted level: 22
Story/Concept: Medical Student. Got caught in a x-ray machine incident. All that's left is an after image that infects foes like a virus and can use her knowledge to help heroes. Just don't expect her to talk much as she's basically a holo-gram.
Victory
Name: DarkForces
Type: Brute - Dark/Dark
Last noted level:
Story/Concept: Wanted to test the Dark brute set. Made a thug. 'nuff said. It was painful at that stage.
Name: Iced Shock
Type: Tank - Ice/EM
Last noted level: 5
Story/Concept: Got a costume idea and before I knew it, She was level 5 solo and I had to log. Went and planned a build and then forgot about her.
Virtue (All my Virtue characters are effectively looking for a super-group/villain-group to join)
Name: Jelidan
Type: Scrapper - Kat/SR - Hero
Last noted level: 50
Build: Legacy / currently slotting i19 build.
Story/Concept: Originally a corruption of Jedi but changed since then. Family blade with spirits of those who wield it inside. Blade whispers to wielder, telling them future and how to fight. "You eye's decieve you." Moves very fast.
Name: Sichtar
Type: Stalker - Nin/Nin - Villain - Infamous
Last noted level: sub 10
Build: i19
Story/Concept: Corruption of Sith. Opposite to Jelidan. Jelidan don't know of her existence, but Sichtar ("it's pronounce Sector and I'll skewer any who mangle it") knows of Jelidan and blames her for *everything*. Also has a thing against the Sabres.
Name: Silent Helper
Type: Defender - Emp/Psi - Hero - Riot 6.1
Last noted level: 40 and climbing
Story/Concept: Pure Empath. Blind and Mute but not Deaf. Telepath. Uses eyes of others to see. Can telepathically talk to anyone but is basically an empty shell. Successful attempts at telepathic contact result at endless darkness... like tuning into a distant radio station.
Name: darkness peon
Type: Corruptor - Dark/Dark - Villain
Build: Legacy/ currently slotting i19 build
Story/Concept: Redside Healer, rolled at CoV launch. Being of Darkness given form to aid those of evil intent. Now involved in with a Greater Darkness.
Name: Sable Kat
Type: Stalker - Dark/Dark
Last noted level: 29
Story/Concept: Last surviving member of her clan. Walks the Shadow Lands. Hunter/Spy/Thief. Has Cat alternate form. Always masked in some fashion, as per traditions/laws of clan. Will one day hunt down those responsible and wipe them out. Also looking for ways to rebuild clan somehow.
Name: Angelita Valentia
Type: Tank - FA/Axe - Vigilante - Riot 6.1
Last noted level: 36
Build: Legacy/i19 being slotted.
Story/Concept: Sister of Battle import. Working through content to get to 50. Sent here to battle Romi. Hates all unclean (read: Heretics), mutant, magical and alien. Quick to temper. Must remember to have quote sheet open when playing her. Imagines Coming Storm to be when she calls her sisters to Purify the Dimension. Being the only 'authority' present, is slowly coming to the conclusion that she has to declare "Exterminatus".
Name: Raven Bolt
Type: Tank - EM/Dark - Hero
Last noted level: 35
Story/Concept: Bodyguard. Prototype nuke gloves using bodies bio-electric field to power them. This results in "Dark" powers due to energy drain. Crey components resulted in gloves fusing to hands.
Name: Redback Spiderbite
Type: VEAT - Crab
Story/Concept : 1/4 of the Sisters Spider. Hybrid. Spider/Human. Can become animalistic. Blood-Drinker. Likes to climb walls and hang off ceilings. Quirky sense of humor. Intense dislike of fire.
Name: Arachna Tormentia
Type: VEAT - Bane
Story/Concept 1/4 of the Sisters Spider. Master Torturer and Executioner. All records of her existence and training have been purged at LR's order. Survived the Black camps. Several Legions of LR troops still use her as their boogie man.
Name: Vine Widow
Type: VEAT - Night Widow
Last noted level: 8
Story/Concept: 1/4 of the Sisters Spider. Deadly Assassin. Poisoner. "We trained them to be like ghosts." One of the few that Ghost Widow has shown that skill to over the years.
Name: Red Fortunata
Type: VEAT - Fortunata
Story/Concept 1/4 of the Sisters Spider. Seer - as in capital S seer. (Laughs at the ones on Goldside) Knows precisely what will happen, and has been changing future to her whim for years. Knows what will happen beyond The Coming Storm. Getting the truth out of her, is the trick. Able to phase. Reads the Authors Notes and then changes them.
Name: Katrina Tippet
Type: Stalker - Claws/SR
Last noted level: 21
Story/Concept: Blank slate/Rebuttal to Community about stereotyping. Catgirl/Experiment/Freak/Mutant/Innocent/Victim/Villain/Assassin... waiting for someone to give her direction. What do you see when look at her? Do you see her potential and are you willing to shape it? Currently working temporarily but looking for permanent work.
Name: Shell Sabre
Type: Blaster - AR/Dev - Hero - Riot 6.1
Story/Concept: Major from Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex. Hiding in A.E. system. Able to 'Ghost hack' any Sabre or cyber system. Wizard-A1 class hacker. Still got to run background story past Ops.
Name: Jade Heel
Type: Stalker - MA/Regen
Story/Concept: You don't find Jade Heel. Jade Heel find you. Asian. Martial Artist. Torture Expert. Bitch. Unknowningly wears cursed heels that is slowly turning her into a Daemon. From Royal Descent. Dominate. Talks in third person. "Jade Heel kneels to no man."
Name: Carmeleta
Type: MM - Thugs/FF
Last noted level: 15
Story/Concept: Pinched some of daddy's toys and turned to the gangs. Now a gang leader.
Name: Wynter Chill
Type: Dominator - Ice/Ice
Last noted level: 20
Story/Concept: The Ice Lady Cometh! Beware the Winter's Chill! - basically female Mr. Freeze without the enclosing suit, and an engineer instead of a doctor.
Name: Plasmadaia
Type: Brute - EM/Ela
Last noted level: 20
Story/Concept Experiment. Was she implanted in the suit, or the suit implanted into her. Either way, they are now one and she's mad at the world after being tossed on the reject pile.
Name: RedThorns
Type: Dominator
Last noted level: 1
Story/Concept: EVIL. ABSOLUTE EVIL. DO NOT PLAY.
Name: Clockwork MLE
Type: Corruptor - Kin/En
Last noted level: 16
Story/Concept Medical Life Extension - Emily. Clockwork Doll. Survived explosion, organic parts was placed in Experimental doll and now is productive member of society. Wants to help. Following Resistance track -> Hero.
Name: Baron von Black
Type: Scrapper - KM/EA
Last noted level: 9
Story/Concept: Wanted a toon with the Baron jacket and to test the KM set... and thus he was born. Slightly Steampunkish outfit, which with luck I'll be able to continue.
Name: Shade Shadow
Type: HEAT - Warshade - Hero
Last noted level: 10
Story/Concept: Experimental - Old Being. Refugee fleeing conflict now forced to fight and going to bring down as many as possible. Views Earth as Last Stand Situation.
Name: Snow Bell
Type Corruptor - Ice/Ice - Villian
Last noted level: 29
Story/Concept: Force of nature. The Winter's Chill Cometh! (Yes again) Tongue Possible PvP experiment once slotted.
Pages: 1 2 3