Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Looking For...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...anyone about to go through the Tina Macintyre "Hydra" missions on Virtue Blueside. I would like to get the Multidimensional badge for Eva, but Macintyre didn't show up in my contact tree.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....

Kokuten

also available for this, my availability generally starts at 4pm AKST (gmt-9) on weekdays, scheduling available on weekends.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
I can give an Oroborous tour of that arc, sure. Just say when.

===============================================
"Nyan-nyan nyan-nyan nihaou nyan!"
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Kokuten

How's somewhat early Saturday work for you folks?Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Mm. Can't say until I quiz Peggy on what she wants/needs to do on Saturday. How early are you talking?

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....

Kokuten

however early works for you. I'm AKST, so I'm used to weird offsets and scheduling.

Nothing like getting up at 3am for a raid : PWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Let me get back to you, okay? My schedule looks to be unpredictable at the moment.

-- Bob
---------
Hey Bob, I'll be glad to take any of my alts and assist, assuming they can be sidekicked that high. [Image: smile.gif] I'm on pretty much all weekend, just holler if you need anything.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Well, as things shook out, Nathan and I both got hung up with offline obligations. We're hoping Sunday night.

-- Bob
---------