Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Word Up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGF0MYORADE--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"

Kokuten

If you like that (and I do) you'll love This
Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Very cool. I like indeed.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....

MechaDeuce

Hi Guys!
OMG, that was hilarious...how the hell did they do that? And where can I get that gun? ^_^
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
I concur. The Legendary must have that gun.
If only to put it on an easily-reached rack in the base nightclub.

ETA: Imagine how useful it would be if we were ever inclined to participate in raids...

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
There's a flute in World of Warcraft that causes everyone near the player to dance whenever they're not moving. Shame we can't port that into CoH. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"It's starting to smell like danger. Or heavily fried food."