Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Character Artwork (^_^)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MechaDeuce

Hi folks! (^_^)
At long last I've finally started putting together an update for my webpage (okay, you can stop gasping and pointing now... >|P ), and part of that update is some of the character art I've been accumulating over the last year - much of which is now framed and hanging on the wall of my computer room. (^_^)
I'll also be posting the results of my forays into digitally colouring some black and white art using Photoshop. I'm somewhat pleased with the results, and will be pursuing that further in the future. (^_^)
So, without further ado:
Bladestryke - level 43 katana/SR scrapper, Protector (Level 13 on Virtue). Artwork by Jeff Moy. My all-time favourite scrapper. [Image: happy.gif]

[Image: bladestryke2-jm.jpg]
Arrowdynamix - Level 27 Archery/Energy blaster, magic origin, Champion server. Artwork by Jeff Moy. She's got a magic bow and arrows, what else can I say? (^_^)
[Image: arrowdynamix-jm.jpg]

Valaeria Nova and her 'sidekick' - Level 36 Gravity/Kinetics controller on Protector. Artwork by Phil Moy. My favourite controller, when I get a chance to play her. ^.^
[Image: valaerianovanew.jpg]
Enjoy! ^_^
Regards,
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
[http://www.bgcrisis.com