Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine just got into CoX. I'm actually not sure whether she bought the game or is using a trial. But it's probably a moot point, since she likes what she's seen and thinks she'll stick with it. So one way or another...
Her global's @Sailor Void, after the first character she made (Sailor Void, on Virtue). And I think her only character, so far.
I've hooked her up with our global channel. I dunno if she'll actually join any of our SGs - there's two other folks she knows in-game - but it's a distinct possibility? But for now, there's the global channel.
So, yeah, y'know. Say hi and stuff.
-- Acyl
I suspect that Sailor Null will certainly offer greetings to Sailor Void...
Not to mention all the rest of my toons.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Bob, You realize that Sailors 'Null and Void' just have to team up at some point. [Image: laugh.gif] __________________
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....