Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas: ANOTHER Prestige grant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...this one by ACCIDENT.
But they're letting everyone keep it! Yay!
--Sam
"The streets will run RED with Santa!"
Logan, get those bulldozers and interior decorators working right away!

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Logan, I demand a "Leader" room. Hey, there has to be somewhere Shizuru does all that paperwork I say she does.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Quote:
Logan, I demand a "Leader" room. Hey, there has to be somewhere Shizuru does all that paperwork I say she does.
Heh. Okay. I'll see what I can whip up. I did have a sort of secret room back behind the Generator with papers and such and a couple of white boards and a couch for relaxing. I think of it as the Base Engineer's office where Lora'Lai does her planning. (I need to go back and recreate that.)
What it sounds like you want is something that actually looks like an office. Easy enough to do. Don't even need much space for it either. The 2 square workshop ought to do for that.-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
The Infamous base has a couple of "Personal Quarters" that may need review by a competent base designer...
Nogi has her Arcane work/living Space, and Ankhani has her Crypt.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll