Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Just Read Patch Notes fo Tuesday 12-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lots of love here.
Defiance 2.5 kicks in for Blasters, which makes it kinda like Fury: Each attack gives a 7.5 second damage boost. Also, Blasters can fire off their Tier 1 and 2 powers even while mezzed.
The Sweet Enforcer and Jester sets, as well as Lock and Dagger patterns for tights.
And the part that's making me squee: Accolades now no longer grey out when you exemp below the level you got them. [Image: happy.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
...wh...while mezzed?
So sexy. Oh god that's game-changing. ._.
-- Acyl
I think Bella's nipples just put someone's eyes out.
That is a pretty savage bit of love for Blasters.
Shayne
Quote:
And the part that's making me squee: Accolades now no longer grey out when you exemp below the level you got them.
Oh, very very very cool. ('Cause Eva's got so many of those now. Ice gun and other fun in those low level mishes she still needs to do here and there... yay.)

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
It is awesome for blasters, isn't it? And this hits just as I'm really starting to get into the zen art of blasting once more...oh yeah. I am so jazzed by this. If this is as good as it sounds, and damn I think it is - the ability to keep using some powers while mezzed is in itself awesome.
And the new minibuff for each attack, that's just gravy. Especially since most of my blasters are built single-target anyway. Wow...I forsee spending a lot more game time on my blasters. =D
-- Acyl
Just a reminder, this REPLACES defiance as it was. No more "get hurt, get powerful."
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

crimsonsun

Oh sweet jebus.... Kevin got build up a level or two ago... this is going to be AWESOME![Image: faveosig.jpg]
I just read the notes...
12.5% increase to base ranged damage for blasters!
Let the burning begin!

The Hunterminator

*Is sitting in a corner, imagining all the carnage Yukiyo will cause*
*Starts cackling like an evil madman*

Kokuten

12.5% basic damage increase?
oh, oh, oh, let the grey geese fly.. Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
OK, looks like I'll definitely be playing Tachi more often.
Especially if Valles is willing to dig out Alicia... [Image: wink.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Juke Box Hero Laughs in the face of EBs now.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"