Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Prestige Bonus! Base Plot Expanded!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay - first things first - just so that nobody else who has access gets into the base editor and/or personal item placement screen and wonders what the HELL happened to all that lovely prestige we were supposed to get? Be assured, we DID get it. And it was put to good use.
This morning, just before server shutdown, I took a screenshot of the base editor (which I'll link later) which shows the Legendary Prestige sitting as follows:
Legendary Prestige BEFORE Prestige bonus: 2,924,170
This morning, just before I upgraded the plot, the prestige bonus bumped us up to -
Legendary Prestige Bonus AFTER Prestige Bonus: 6,597,540
So! Not bad at all! Now, I've immediately upgraded the plot of the Legendary base from 12x12 to 16x16 plot size. Here's how the base currently sits on the plot:
[Image: Base_Legendary_16x16.jpg]
So that's where we currently stand. It took nearly all of the new prestige boost to get there too! We have 340,491 left. This would have taken months and maybe YEARS to get up to. We can expand the base now and eventually fit all the teleporters in. We really couldn't have gone anywhere new with the old plot. And while it'll take awhile to see anything new with the new plot, and we'll still need to amass some more prestige, upgrades are now going to be possible where they were not before. ^_^
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Whoo - time to get off my ass and earn more prestige then. That is awesome.
Given rent's based on plot size, tho - what's this gonna do for our rent? o_O
-- Acyl
I've started work on the DHH base, too, but it'll be a while before we see a plot expansion - we did get enough to set up Energy and Control rooms so we can add things, though, and I activated the Medical Bay...--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I notice we also have an Oroborous fire-and-ice thingy now. (I really have to start doing Oro stuff soon...)

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....