Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Here it comes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow is the prestige bonus. Did we max membership? Does anyone know?

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
I just added a character to the group a few hours ago, which suggests it wasn't maxed at that time; whether it's maxed hence I do not know.
EDIT: We're at approx 130ish members by my count (possibly more), but there's still definitely empty slots. We just brought in three more alts from Sweno.
It occurs to me that we could have used the new "Refer a Friend" feature, which makes generating trial accounts almost trivially easy - and then went and padded the SG without having to rely on strangers.
But, uh, it's probably a bit too late for that. At the time I'm writing this, looks like the prestige boost will hit in 4 hours. But hey, based on what we have we ain't doing too bad. Close enough to maximum.
-- Acyl