Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Screenshots - Oct-Dec 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Click on the thumbnails for direct image links. Unfortunately, some of 'em got resized due to Photobucket and their max image dimensions. =P
[Image: th_thelaw.jpg]
Starting off with some images from Halloween... =)
[Image: th_warriors.jpg]
Bob, this one's for you!
[Image: th_bigone.jpg]
Space Mage meets the Rikti representative. Wow, you're a big one...
[Image: th_biggerone.jpg]
My, you're a bigger one! Syndesis meets Faathim the Kind
[Image: th_vmage.jpg]
Wouldn't Space Mage be cute on a Vanguard poster?
[Image: th_vanguard.jpg]
Cyberman 8, Space Mage, and Brightsky. Join Vanguard, fight the good fight.
[Image: th_saveworld.jpg]
And Save the World. Yeap, that's Faultline and Fusionette with Syndesis and Cyberman 8.
[Image: th_ourobench.jpg]
Time travel is nice too. Space and Bright in Ouroboros.
[Image: th_johnny.jpg]
Of course, it ain't just the good guys who are recruiting...
[Image: th_uni.jpg]
Johnny Cool, just chilling in Dark Heart High. Well, actually the invention tutorial map. But hey. I like those stairs.
[Image: th_sworddance.jpg]
Pays to be creative with your backdrops. Guess where?
[Image: th_genie.jpg]
Sword of the Spirit is another of my DHH characters. Make a wish. Bottle not included.
-- Acyl
Nice shots, Acyl, though I can't guess where that one "creative backdrop" is from.
Quote:
Bob, this one's for you!
Very cute.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Quote:
Nice shots, Acyl, though I can't guess where that one "creative backdrop" is from.
Thanks! I'm gonna keep my silence, see if someone else figures out where I got that shot. [Image: wink.gif]
-- Acyl
Outside the arachnos maps. You hole abuser you [Image: happy.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Hahahahahahaha. Yes. =)
-- Acyl