Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fried PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Hunterminator

Well, I've been absent for a while, and it's not going to improve for a while.
Why? As the title hints, my PC doesn't work anymore. It's not literally fried, but I can't use it and can't afford a new one right now.
I've finally managed to borrow a friend's old PC but I can't run CoH on it.
Sorry about this.
Don't worry, we'll keep the light on for you.-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
What joy. My own main CoH box is now on the 'useless until I can find a new OS install disk' shelf. Here's hoping your fix is almost as easy.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Kokuten

email me your postal address..
windows 2000, you said?
you have a key, I assume?
email is board handle at tertiary.netWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

The Hunterminator

Woo, after a month unable to use anything but the most basic of things, I have found myself a new PC and will be back in the game soon.
Oh and, while installing yesterday, I noticed that if someone here sends me a free trial and I then reactivate my account, the person who sent me the trial and I will both get 15 free days.
Is anyone interested?
I'd love to do that for ya! What do I need to do?-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Sadly, in order for that to work, you need to have had a canceled subscription for at least 3 months. You've only been out one month, so the will not give you the benefits.
Quote:
Your friend's account must be inactive for at least 90 days in order to be eligible. An indication that their account has been inactive for 90+ days will be displayed on their game account management screen.
[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."
-Analects Book V, Chaper XXVI
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

The Hunterminator

*Raises fist to strike his desk in frustration*
*Remembers that his work desk is, in fact, on the flimsy side*
*Crosses over to his old desk made of sturdy wood*
*THUMP* Dang it.
Oh well, guess I'll have to just pay for the account like everyone else.