Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Gone. Baby. Gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Render

I haven't been around much for the last month or so. Got horribly busy trying to reverse entropy at work. (Not impossible! Work is an open system, so it's just a matter of transferring entropy to other people. This is called "delegation" or "paperwork" depending on the methods used.)
ANNNYway. I'm pleased to announce that my wife and I just had our second child (a boy) on the 20th and got to come home on Thanksgiving, no less. We're all doing fine, if a little punchy from lack of sleep, including the newly crowned Big Sister, who is, at long last, larger than someone else in the family.
California has possibly the most generous family leave plan in the country, so I don't have to go back to work for a while, but there's plenty of entropy to keep me busy at home. So I don't know how much I'll be around the next month or two. Probably in fits and starts at odd hours, until things return to some new version of normal. We'll see.
Cheers,
Render
WHOA!
Just a _teensy_ bit of "aww!" that you won't be around much in COH. (The threesome of Cyberman 8, Brightsky and Badb just ROCKED the other night!)
But WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations!

-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------

His Lovely Wife

I think Logan speaks for all of us in that. Grats!
I'm sorry, you left yourself open for this. So, what's the baby's AT? ^_^
Grats again and hugs to the Big Sister, I'm sure she needs them. -C-
Felicitations and congratulations!
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Oh yeah, congratulations indeed!

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Congratulations! o_o/
(anything else I could say would be silly or redundant =)
-- Acyl
Well done! All four of you.

Mekadave

Much grats!
Hope you stocked up on sleep beforehand! [Image: tongue.gif]
As for the AT, all babies start out as Sonic/Toxic Blasters! [Image: laugh.gif]
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

His Lovely Wife

Quote:
Sonic/Toxic Blasters
Unquote
OOOO! I must go build one! -C-