Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Okay, I Just Have To Boast About This...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, it's not an Eva thing for once.
I was running Kawaiiko-chan of the Dark Heart High School through her first bank robbery last night. She got into the vault, got the goodies, and then the second wave of guards showed up, led by a yellow lieutenant. K-chan was already down to about 1/3 each on HP and End, so although she put up a valiant fight, the lieutenant put her down -- not too quickly since for some reason he was having trouble hitting her.
I had an awake, though. I waited for a while to see if he would walk off, but he didn't. I didn't want to blow the mish, though, so I took a chance and used it right in front of him.
I backed K-chan off while he tried to hit her -- again, missing her a lot for some reason -- and as soon as her disorientation cleared hit him with a Crush (she's a Gravity/Psi dominator). That held him in place long enough for her to duck back into the vault to hide and rest a bit. It didn't bring her back to full before he got free, but it did give her enough that she took him down before he could take her down again.
I couldn't believe I'd pulled that off... -- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Go K-chan!--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Kokuten

Sneaky and powerful!
wonderful viginette, Bob.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
If only my Controller could pull that off. I always seem to get hit like nothing. Good job there Bob, I've only managed that with the Resuscitate Temp power.[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
It was all pure luck, I'm sure, but thanks.
As a further note, it would appear going through a bank job with a Brute handy makes the whole thing much easier. Or so it seemed when I helped a Brute with his first bank job last night.-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I've got mayhem's down pretty well with my Stalker. Stealth in, fight ambush (Always comes once near vault), rest, take money, kill hero. Of course last time I did it, the ambushes just kept coming. I finally went down on the third wave. Having a brute handy is nice, but not getting a brute to the bank.[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI