Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fall IN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GS Silas, reporting.
The leader of the Marcone crime family tried to hire Able Squad. Not sure for what, as their rivals the Verandis ambushed us on the way to the meeting.
Then it got complicated.
Both families' goons have been decimated, and their leaders thoroughly cowed. I've made it clear that they must support us or be further... penalized.
Port Oakes is now effectively under our control.
...I need sleep.
Quote:
Note to self: Renew vaccinations and anti-infection spells soonest. Contraceptives also.
I feel compelled to say... bwahahaa!
I'm really tempted to redo Kano as part of this. The style is in some ways a lot like what I've already thought of for her, and she even has the right kind of name already. (Kano the Lance.)
Of course, she's secretly a member of an organization that will probably back the Facets when the chips are down, but surely you don't mind something like that?
The main problems, of course, would be that there's a decent chance I won't be on CoH for more than a few hours until fall, and that good god I hate armored torsos. o.O
(Also, do you have to embed all those big images in the post? They tend to screw up my browser pretty badly when I've been doing anything resource-intensive. ^_^;;; )
-Morgan, always happy to have another character who can suggest offing Vendetti..."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Quote:
Of course, she's secretly a member of an organization that will probably back the Facets when the chips are down, but surely you don't mind something like that?
Heck no. Intrigue and backstab away!
And I'll reduce the base pics to links... they're out-of-date now anyway.
--Sam
"If I could just reach those peanuts...!"

Quote:
Of course, she's secretly a memeber of an organization that will probably back the Facets when the chips are down, but surely you don't mind something like that?
*Sigh* Sadly, Hurule would probably use that to his advantage to hook up with his half-sister...
Pages: 1 2