Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Opinions please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I worked up a quick logo for the supergroup to put on its wiki page before I went on vacation; I meant to ask folks what they thought of it before I left but forgot. So I'm asking now. (I also did up headers for most of my characters, in case anyone's interested in looking.)
(In case anyone wants to try their hand but doesn't have the tools or wherewithal to work from scratch, try Flamingtext.com, which is what I used to generate the headers I've used.)-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Eh. I'm going to say pass on that. Little cheesy.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Which is good feedback. If that's the consensus, I'll nuke it and try to work up something better.
Thanks.-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------

Kokuten

does not appear relevant.
Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
I liked the general idea. I thought the execution looked a bit... fuzzy?
To help out, here are a few I worked up on a free banner maker site.
Anything jump out as an idea worth saving?

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt08.gif]

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt07.gif]

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt06.gif]

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt05.gif]

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt04.gif]

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt03.gif]

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt02.gif]

[Image: TheLegendarybanneralt01.gif]
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
I'm a believer in simplicity, myself, so I'd personally go for something a little less... complex. But again, that's my aesthetic bias - I prefer stuff with fewer colours and fewer visual elements.
If I have time later I might throw something up, tho I can't count on that. Busy-busy-busy...
-- Acyl
Wow, Logan... most of those are very nice. I particularly like 1, 4 and 8...-- Bob
---------
-- Bob
---------

His Lovely Wife

Number 5, with the hazard bars, can you change it to read The Infamous?
-C-
Quote:
Number 5, with the hazard bars, can you change it to read The Infamous?
Yeah I can do that. That'll have to be later tonight after I'm off work.-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
I like the background from 2 and 4, and the font from 1 and 8...
Is it possible to shrink the "The" and move it elsewhere, such as just above and to the left of the L in Legendary? Comic-book logos tend to do that sort of thing.
--Sam
"May evil beware! ...And may good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."