Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Halloween Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starts Monday.
Ninja Trick-or-treat night?
DHH Tuesday? [Image: smile.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Hmmm. Have they posted any information on what it's going to be?
Wonder if it's something worth trying to get on for despite my still lacking the RAM I think I need for the game to run well again. '.'
-Morgan, needs money. '.'
"Fate Testarossa is AFR (Reason: Having dirty thoughts)"
Much like last year's -- trick-or-treating by knocking on random doors. You can get either "treats" - insps, salvage, etc - or "tricks" - Halloween-themed monsters to fight.
Collect 4 special pieces of salvage, and you can unlock an extra costume slot.
There are also temp powers, good for 13 days from acquisition, that let you look exactly like specific mobs. They do not, unfortunately, grant you Stealth vs that mob type... and they negate any Stealth you may have already.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Presumably the same costume slot as last years, not a sixth slot... right? '.'
-Morgan. Not that I'd complain about another mind you. '.'"Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
One would presume so. I would not put anything past the devs at this point, though.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Hm. I'm going to have to get an extra set or two for planned characters who can't exist until Issue 11. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Well that guy's nekkid."
Bella Fuego - my designated badge bitch - is going to be hitting Halloween hard and plans to trick or treat (and finish off her 'masks' badge.
It is going to be a long, hard, night for ghosts, ghoulies and banished pantheon.
The Infinity IST group will likely be trick or treating on Tuesday night and all are welcome to join us (Mid thirties)
Shayne
Who's up for some Ninjehovah's Witnesses for Monday Night?
Yes, it's our Kumogakure Trio, in costume, going from door to door, knocking, and asking who'd like to get their butts kicked...--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Quote:
Yes, it's our Kumogakure Trio, in costume, going from door to door, knocking, and asking who'd like to get their butts kicked...
On the one hand, "Ninjehovah's Witnesses" is one of the funniest ideas I've heard of in a while.
On the other hand, given the population demographics of both Paragon and the Isles, the chances of knocking on a door and finding a hero or villain in civvies spending a quiet evening at home is better than average. Asking who'd like to get their butts kicked is likely to provoke a) a reply of "You first."; b) a scream-and-leap approach; or c) both. Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Mekadave

Tip: The arenas are great places to Trick or Treat. Lots of doors near each other, away from other players, less lag.
Also for high-level villains, the hallways in the Golden Giza in St Martial are great spots. A few masterminds can set up some good overlapping killzones in the hallways.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers