Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Live-action casting for an Infamous/Legendary "Movie&qu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gucktup.jpg]
Lady Nogitsune/QB Kitsune - Jan Kurotaki
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
[Image: gemma3.jpg]
Brightsky - Gemma Atkinson
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

crimsonsun

I can't think of enough hollywood stars to portray Flame... at least, not enough that can play Flame's smugness and general ass-ness... if thats such a word >[Image: faveosig.jpg]
I can think of a couple actresses who could have played Evangelia five or ten years ago, but I seem to be short of knowledge on current five-foot blonde teenaged actresses...

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
After seeing previews for 310 to Yuma...
Christian Bale for Australis.

And for dear old Bowtruckle....Seth Green. --
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Quote:
I seem to be short of knowledge on current five-foot blonde teenaged actresses...
Mm. Ellen Muth, formerly "George" on Dead Like Me, would be an interestingly quirky choice for Eva, now that I think of it.
I'm still thinking about the other Legendary at this point.
As for Infamous? 40 high-end Silicon Graphics workstations for Lord Omega and his drones.

-- Bob
---------
The workstations themselves, mind you, not some stupid graphics made by the workstations.
...What? That's not what you meant?
-Morgan. "Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Numero Catorce would have to be played by someone appropriate, like Oscar Guitierrez (aka "Rey Mysterio") . I think Guitierrez's smile is very much like Numero's. He's also a high-flying wrestler, which is the style that Numero uses.
The Honest Gentleman would be played by Charles Dance.
Baron Bedlam would be CGI, but behind the back-masking, feedback, and sampled screams, he would be voiced by Hugo Weaving. Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Quote:
...What? That's not what you meant?
Not quite, no.
This one may be excessive, but it feels kind of right to me: Charlize Theron in her "Aeon Flux" hairstyle for Sailor Null.
And Robin Williams circa 1980-1985 for Looney Toons.

-- Bob
---------

HDTrio

Tough Choice...honestly, who -could- play Stephnie? She is, after all, above 7 feet, which is hard to find on a guy, much less a women. Plus, who could handle her personality?...And have no problem with hugging Bright's actress. *Snicker*
Brigitte Nielsen?

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
Brigitte Nielsen?
Have you seen her lately? She has not aged well. Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
No, I haven't seen her in years, to tell the truth.
Maybe she and Melanie Griffith should form a support group... At least Michelle Pfeiffer is still going strong.

-- Bob
---------
Johnny Depp as Superball
Annnd not only 'cause of his wacky performances in the Pirates of the Carribean movies. His Jack Sparrow had the right level of sheer insane mania, yeah, but...
I'm also thinking of what he's done in, say, Edward Scissorhands - he's good at playing a character who's endearing but also very creepy. Depp's done a lot of "iconic loner" roles.
James McCaffrey as the voice of Noonlighter
Noonlighter would have to be pure computer effects there. He's supposed to have a large inhuman looming build. And if nothing else, his mafia suit would need to be very subtly glowing, just almost on fire.
But McCaffrey, well, he's the actor who did the voice of Max Payne... =)
-- Acyl
Since Oni Yuri is in a full-body tiger catsuit, anyone rather slender oriental girl could play her physically. But for the voice: Lucy Liu.
For Condenser, you need someone rough speaking, sort of harsh, and pretty damn scary at times. When I think of him, I really think of someone like Steve Austin.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"