Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: AWOL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Er, yeah, so. I've been busy. I'll probably get some time to log in next week, largely because that's when my paid time runs until - but after that I'll drop off the radar again. As it happens the end of my current subscription time matches exactly when I'll be busy again. I'll probably be back in-game more regularly in October or so.
I've already got the game time card to activate for that. =P
-- Acyl
Well, then... make good use of your time offline, and we'll keep an eye out for your toons!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
This made me realize I should probably mention where I've been.
Between the various stuff in new issues, and the fact that this has gone from being my gaming computer to being my only computer, CoH just doesn't run very well for me anymore. I think the main issue is just plain not enough RAM, but due to various obligations and plans I probably won't be getting more for at least a couple months yet. So, if you need more room in the SG, it's probably okay to boot Mirami and Alexis Morgan. (Preferably in that order, since if I do decide to log in before getting upgrades, I'm more likely to play Alexis.)
-Morgan.
"Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)