Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: My first RSF (failed). Some observations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Okay, 1.5h to start? WTH? Aren't people running this thing 5x a day?
2) It's actually really frustrating to run this SF with people who have already run it like 20x. I had no idea where I was going, and just had to passively let the 'porters zap me aorund the place.
3) People *massively* underrate Energy Blast, and it's utility in dealing with fliers. "Oh look, it's Numina, and she's flying!" *plink* "Oh look, she hit the ground."
4) Someone explain to me why the 'Future Phalanx' can be split up with some vertical positioning, but we can't do that on the full Phalanx? Did I miss where Back Alley Brawler, Manticore, and Synapse could fly? (And for the record, I *so* want Synapse's movement special effect.)
5) Allowing us to use the Dom to cheapen the Vindicators is lame, especially since you prevent it on the other two mass-AV encounters.
6) I absolutely understand why people say you need the Nuke and the Shivans before doing this SF. We got wiped like 8 times on that last encounter, and eventually gave up.

For the record, our composition:
1 Mind Dom
2 Kineticists (one was idle most of the time, bastard)
2 Thermals
1 Rad (me)
2 Brutes
--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"