Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: News Flash, 6/9/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: newsflash.jpg]-- Bob
---------
I loot faster. -- Peggy Schroeck, D&D game, in response to a crisis situation that arises while she's searching the bodies of four recent opponents.
Heh. I like it. Some variant of the Church Sign generator?-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------
Yup. Follow the URL in the lower right of the pic.-- Bob
---------
I loot faster. -- Peggy Schroeck, D&D game, in response to a crisis situation that arises while she's searching the bodies of four recent opponents.

nerdful

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has the biggest sign generator collection in the world (make banners, buttons, logos, fake signs, wallpaper, avatars, glitters, smilies, etc).
[Image: roll.gif] [Image: roll.gif] [Image: roll.gif] [Image: roll.gif]
www.nerdful.com
I'd welcome you, nerdful, except that looks suspiciously like an ad. If I don't see any messages from you in the next day or two, I'm going to nuke it and ban you for spamming.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
This account has been BANNED from the ezboard Network!
Reason: spamming
I must say, it's just about the most on-topic spam I've ever seen though. '.'
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
True enough, which is why I'm taking a patient approach. It could just be someone with good intentions...

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.