Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: For folks who've never seen it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Megajoule has posted what appears to be all extant parts of Faces of the City over on the Virtue Wiki.
For those who don't know about this, it's a story about the genius loci -- the living spirits --of the various neighborhoods of Paragon City; it follows the Spirit of Kings Row around as he/it pursues... well, why not just see?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

Mekadave

It was pretty cool, reminded me very much of Shadowrun's domain spirits (which I really dig). I could've done without the tired anti-capitalist Steel Canyon rant, though.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Being fair, and leaving aside the question of how right or wrong he may be, this series is set pretty much from the Spirit of the Row's perspective, and how else would someone from that sort of economic and social background look at it?
I really like the Terra Volta one, though. That combination of forward-looking ambition and respect for what's gone before is something I'd be happy to cheer for, y'know?
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."